The Sweatt Genealogy (SG) website is the personal genealogy adventure of Joshua Sweatt. The enclosed disclosure is the protection of any material presented are protected as such.
SG consists of images, texts, formats and styles of presentation, (including TNG Software, HTML code, GEDCOM, WordPress) consisting of “Material”. All copyright and other moral, ownership and intellectual property rights capable of subsisting in the “Material” or derivatives of it from time to time is either owned exclusively by or is licensed to SG.
Before using the content for or personal or professional family history research, please review the following information, terms, conditions and disclaimer.
Use of Materials
- You are licensed to use the Textual content (content on SG in the form of plain text) only for personal or professional family history research and may download textual content only as search results relevant to that research, as long as source credits are given. However, you are not allowed to republish the content of SG without prior consent. When in doubt, please contact me.
What you are not allowed to do.
- You are not allowed to copy (whether by printing onto paper, storing on disk or any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), tamper with or alter in any way or otherwise use any material contained in this website except as set out above in “Use of materials”.
- You are not allowed to copy any material from this website for any other commercial purpose.
- You are not allowed to remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices or watermark contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed from the website.
- You are not allowed to use the website for any activities that breach any laws, infringe any other parties rights, or breach any standards, content requirements or codes published by any relevant authority.
- You are not allowed to use the site in any way that interferes with our systems, other users or harasses, menaces or harms anyone. You will indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of, or in any way connected with, use of the site by you or any other person using your login information.
How to cite SG:
- The preferred way to cite an article is:
Source: Joshua Sweatt, “Shiloh Methodist Church”, from the Sweatt Genealogy, http://www.sweattgenealogy.com
©2015, copyright Sweatt Genealogy